Our services range from the manufacture of custom made products for train interiors and exteriors, through to reverse engineering, renovation work and the repair of vehicles that have suffered damage or vandalism.
We are able to furnish our rail customers with the following products and services:
- Full seating supply service
- All interior panels (including window panels, ceiling and dado panels)
- Polycarbonate extrusions (including light diffusers)
- Rubber extrusions of all types.
- Aluminum extrusions including those with low usage
- Fleet modification service from design to fitment
- All GRP parts (internal & external)
- Toilet mouldings (including basins in various finishings)
- Consumables Litter Bin & Frames
- Advertisement Panels Grab Rails
- Graphite Wear blocks (Shims)
- Fire extinguisher holders and Velcro restraining straps
We manufacture a large number of our portfolio of interior parts using a process of reverse engineering. This is due to an absence of the original tooling and provides a cost effective way of recreating panels.
We are specialist moulders of phenolic resins often required by the rail industry due to its superior fire rating (BS5746 pt 6 & pt 7 class 1/0).
We have built our reputation by working with our customers to achieve their aims in a cost-effective manner whilst understanding the rail industries need for both a fast response and a quality product.