We have provided custom made solutions manufactured to detailed specifications for clients requiring products for varied purposes in a wide range of environments:
Examples of our production items (both current and completed) include:
- Train Washer Bottles (Rail industry)
- Litter Bins. (Rail Industry)
- Water Tank Lids. (Utilities Maintenance)
- Passenger information pods. (Rail Industry)
- Wet room shower decks (Home Improvement)
- Anti-vandal panels. (Bus Shelters)
- Boot Inserts (Premium Car Manufacturer)
- Caterham Body Panels (Premium Car Manufacturer)
- Planters (Major Pub Chain)
- Park and outdoor communal recreational furniture (local council)
Dartford Composites Ltd was originally established as a general moulding company. We make parts from “one-offs” through to complete long-term production runs. We have full tooling manufacturing capabilities and through our buying power within the resin industry achieves the most competitive prices available. The laminating team at Dartford Composites Ltd has in excess of 120 years total experience to apply to our customer’s projects. From new products, reverse engineering and moving of production Dartford Composites Ltd will be able to assist in your GRP needs.
We work with local model makers in the absence of a product to reverse engineer from and ensure the customer is involved through all the processes to produce the item required.